Stay the Night
Why limit your celebration to just one day? Get away from it all and spend some extra quality time with your special someone. Cedar Rapids never disappoints with these great offers:
- The Hotel at Kirkwood Center: Enjoy the Deluxe Package at the Hotel Kirkwood! Included is a deluxe room for two and a special five-course dinner. Dinner can be served in the Class Act restaurant or in your room at a table for two. Grab their Valentine's Day cookie kit as well to take home some extra sweetness.
- The Hilton Garden Inn: Book your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn with their Romance Package. Enjoy chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of champagne and a $50 Garden Grille restaurant voucher. Visit their website for availibilty and pricing, or call 319-378-7404 to reserve.
Share a romantic meal with the one you love at one of our local restaurants! Plan ahead by calling for reservations and ask about Valentine’s Day specials.
- 30Hop: Cedar Rapids Valentine’s Day features are available Friday-Monday after 4pm! From the kitchen we have a Cajun Shrimp Dip, Grilled Sirloin, & Grilled Salmon. From the bar we have Cupid’s Bed of Roses & the classic Espresso Martini!
- Bistro 3 Nineteen: Join us on February 12th or 14th for our Valentines prix fixe menu! Call us at 319-363-0500 or email Bistro3nineteen@gmail.com to make reservations!
- Cedar Ridge: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with someone special at Cedar Ridge and their Valentine’s Day Pairing Dinner! Tickets are available for two times on Saturday, February 12 and one Monday, February 14th. Find the delicious five course menu and more information on their website.
- Chophouse Downtown: This Valentine's Day you can celebrate with all your Valentines at Chophouse Downtown. We have a menu for 2 or for the whole family! This specialty menu and our full menu will be available for valentine's weekend. Make your reservations today, call 319-200-1240
- Cobble Hill: Cobble Hill is open on Motnday February 14th for Valentine’s Day for a 4 course menu plus bon-bons. Cost is $68 a person, as well as an optional wine pairing for an additional cost. Call to make a reservation at 319-366-3177.
- Feedwell Kitchen & Bakery: When planning your Valentine’s Day, choose Feedwell Kitchen & Bakery to help you out. Dinner for 2 and sweet treats are now available for preorder. Get your orders in by noon on Wednesday, February 9th. Call 319-409-6905.
- hip-stir: Walk-ins welcome! Reservations being accepted Friday through Monday. We are open Saturday & Sunday for Brunch along with serving this fun ala cart or pre-fix menu we will be serving our daily lunch & dinner menu. For reservations, please call 319-200-5466
- The Hotel at Kirkwood: A romantic five-course Valentine’s Day dinner for two awaits you at The Class Act Restaurant. Reservations are available Feb. 11-14. Book your table today, or reserve a carry-out option by calling 319-848-8777.
- Goldfinch Tap & Eatery: Celebrate in style by treating yourself and a loved one to a Six Course, Wine Paired Dinner! Chef John Lillibridge, is going to take your pallet on a journey to Italy this Valentine’s Day. Tickets are limited. Reservation is Required! Call 319-826-2047 or email Events.Goldfinch@gmail.com to reserve your seat today!
- LP Street Food: Attention fine folks of Cedar Rapids, we proudly present our Valentines Prix Fixe Dinner Menu and Drink Pairing. Each one of these courses is handmade with love and meticulous attention to detail. Call 319-364-4042 now to reserve your spot with the ones you love.
- Popoli Ristorante & Sullivan's Bar: Monday, February 14th is Valentines Day and we are open and ready to serve you on this special occasion! Place reservations from 5 to 9pm with a great menu and some other surprises for the evening. 319-363-1248.
- Rodina: Rodina is returning for Valentine's Day! Reserve your spot with that special someone by calling 319-200-2515.
- Vito's on 42nd: Valentine's Day Special is an 8oz reverse seared garlic shrimp and rosemary filet mignon with compound butter, jumbo shrimp, sea scallops, with a side of corn risotto. Available February 11-14 after 4pm, no reservation needed.
Let your love blossom with a beautiful bouquet from one of our area flower shops! Roots in Bloom, Pierson’s Flower Shop and Kismet Coffee and Bloom are all taking preorders,so don’t miss your chance to send one of their heart-felt arrangements. Looking for something unique, like maybe a bouquet of snacks? Edible Arrangements in Cedar Rapids can combine flowers and food for a fun play on a traditional gift.
Does your sweetie have a sweet tooth? The Marion Chocolate Shop is home to delectable chocolates, caramels and truffles that will surely be a hit. If you’re looking for unique and nostalgic sweets, stop into Sweet Mercantile for candy, ice cream and a selection of sodas! And if baked goods are more your style, Kathy’s Pies, Sweetopia and the Sykora Bakery will be serving up treats nice enough for Cupid.
Looking for something a little more sentimental? Stop by Scribe Stationary and pick up supplies to a letter from the heart. Maybe you want your partner to have a gift that last longer than flowers and sweets? Looking for inspiration, visit fun stores like Dobry Gift & Home, Funky Zebra and Illuminations where you can find the perfect gift for your special someone. For a spash of whimsey, nab your crush a fun balloon arrangement from Balloons Etc. View The District Valentine's Day gift guide for more ideas!
No one says this is a day ONLY for romantic love. Make it a special day for you and your gals! Get together and enjoy a film at Marcus Theatres or Collins Road Theatre. Shop until you drop at Lindale Mall or the Uptown Marion District. Grab coffee and snacks at Kismet Coffee and Bloom, Café St. Pio or DASH Coffee Roasters. Stop for dinner and drinks at a local favorite like Cedar Ridge Winery, Lion Bridge Brewing or Parlor City Pub and Eatery.