Stay the Night
Why limit your celebration to just one day? Get away from it all and spend some extra quality time with your special someone. Cedar Rapids never disappoints with these great offers:
- The Hotel at Kirkwood Center: Enjoy the Deluxe Package at the Hotel Kirkwood! Included in your stay are luxurious accommodations and a special five-course dinner at The Class Act Restaurant.
- Hotel Millwright: Experience a romantic getaway with your special loved one at Hotel Millwright. Enjoy their Valentine's Day Romance Package which includes a lavish one-night stay, a delectable dinner for two with wine tasting, and discover a bottle of bubbly and truffles in your room.
Share a romantic meal with the one you love at one of our local restaurants! Plan ahead by calling for reservations and ask about Valentine’s Day specials. Be on the lookout for more romantic spots to be added for 2024.
- The Hotel at Kirkwood: A romantic five-course Valentine’s Day dinner for two awaits you at The Class Act Restaurant. Reservations are available Feb. 10, 11 and 14. Book your table today, or reserve a carry-out option by calling 319-848-8777.
- Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery: Celebrate love with the Galentine's Day Brunch on 2/11 and the Cedar Ridge Valentine's Day cocktail and wine pairing dinner on 2/12 and 2/13. Tickets are limited, visit their website for more information.
- Cobble Hill: Enjoy Valentine's Day at Cobble Hill with a 5-course tasting menu, and bon-bons to finish. Reservations for this special dinner can be made directly by phone or email at 319-366-3177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goldfinch Tap & Eatery: A romantic dinner awaits at Goldfinch Tap & Eatery. Reserve your spot for a five course paired dinner by phone or email at 319-826-2047 or email@example.com.
- LP Street Food: Offering a special Valentine's Day dinner and wine paring menu February 14. Call 319-364-4042 to reserve your spot for the special day!
- 350 First: We are giving you three opportunities to celebrate with our limited edition Valentine’s Day menu! Make your dinner reservation for, Feb. 10th, and Feb. 14th to enjoy this exclusive menu. Reservations can be made online or by phone at 319-731-4483
- Lacayo: We are doing a prix-fixed 4 course tasting menu priced at $65/person (plus tax + gratuity), with an additional optional alcoholic or nonalcoholic wine pairing. Reservations can be made online.
- Quarter Barrel Arcade & Brewery: We won’t have candles, but you can dine by the flashing lights of our games to set the mood for your epic arcade battles. Best.Date.Ever. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations!
- Big Grove Brewery: Join us for a night in Italy! Make this night your own with the option to order off our special menu a la carte, or couples may enjoy the full 3-course dining experience for $110 per pair.
- Crosbys: Offering a special menu for a special day! Reservations are suggested but not required.
Let your love blossom with a beautiful bouquet from one of our area flower shops! Roots in Bloom, Pierson’s Flower Shop and Kismet Coffee and Bloom are offering the perfect chance to send one of their heart-felt arrangements to your loved one. Looking for something unique, like maybe a bouquet of snacks? Edible Arrangements in Cedar Rapids can combine flowers and food for a fun play on a traditional gift.
Does your sweetie have a sweet tooth? The Marion Chocolate Shop is home to delectable chocolates, caramels and truffles that will surely be a hit. If you’re looking for unique and nostalgic sweets, stop into Sweet Mercantile for candy, ice cream and a selection of sodas! And if baked goods are more your style, Kathy’s Pies, Delia's Baked Goods and Sweetopia will be serving up treats nice enough for Cupid.
Looking for something a little more sentimental? Stop by Scribe Stationary and pick up supplies to a letter from the heart. Maybe you want your partner to have a gift that last longer than flowers and sweets? Looking for inspiration, visit fun stores like Funky Zebra and Illuminations where you can find the perfect gift for your special someone.
No one says this is a day ONLY for romantic love. Make it a special day for you and your gals! Get together and enjoy a film at Marcus Theatres or Collins Road Theatre. Shop until you drop at Lindale Mall or the Uptown Marion District. Grab coffee and snacks at Kismet Coffee and Bloom, Café St. Pio or DASH Coffee Roasters. Stop for dinner and drinks at a local favorite like Cedar Ridge Distillery, Lion Bridge Brewing or Parlor City Pub and Eatery. For a Galentine's day event, Check out Goldfinch Tap + Eatery on February 10th for bottomless bevy's, small bites, photobooth fun and mingling with small businesses.
Feb. 3rd - Daddy Daughter Date Night - Hy-Vee on Mt. Vernon Rd
Feb. 3rd - Galentine's Day at the Garden Center - Culver's Garden Center and Green House
Feb. 8th - Girls Night Out Show - Ideal Theater & Bar
Feb. 9th - Jewelry Happy Hour - Gilded Pear Gallery
Feb. 9th - Build a Book Bouquet - 1026 7th Ave, Marion, Iowa
Feb. 9th - Bawdy Bawdy Ha Ha Presents Bawdy Heat!! - The Olympic South Side Theater
Feb. 9th - Galentines Day at the Venue! - Kingston's Steakhouse
Feb. 10th - Galentine's Day at Goldfinch - Goldfinch Tap + Eatery
Feb. 10th - Candle Filling Day - Indigo River & Co.
Feb. 10th - Love at Lightning Speed Dating Event - Hilton Garden-Inn
Feb. 10th - Romance Weekend Wine & Dine - Ox Yoke Inn
Feb. 10th - My Bloddy Valentine Afterdark - CSPS Hall
Feb 10th & 14th - Valentine's Day at 350 First - 350 First
Feb. 11th - Galentine's Day Brunch - Cedar Ridge Distillery
Feb. 11th - Make your Own Snow Gnome - Lion Bridge Brewing Company
Feb. 13th - Valentine's Day Music and Movement - Hiawatha Public Library
Feb. 14th - Valentine's Day Cupcake Decorating for Tweens - Hiawatha Public Library
Feb. 14th - Valentine's Day 4 Course Tasting Menu - Lacayo
Feb. 14th - Valentine's Day at Lion Bridge - Lion Bridge Brewing Company
Feb. 15th - One & Done Stained Glass Hearts - 907 17th St, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Feb. 17th - Dueling Pianos Valentine's Show - The Olympic South Side Theater