Things to Do in Cedar Rapids
The must-see attractions and top things to do in Cedar Rapids.
Looking for fun things to do in Iowa this weekend? Start here in Cedar Rapids. Cedar Rapids and the surrounding areas are full of Iowa landmarks, such as:
- Grant Wood’s quirky studio (where he painted American Gothic)
- The Cedar Rapids Museum of Art, home to the largest collection of Wood’s work.
- The entire family will love NewBo City Market.
- The National Czech and Slovak Museum & Library
- Brucemore, A National Trust Historic Site
- The African American Museum of Iowa
All of these landmarks help tell and teach visitors about our unique Iowa history. Find more things to do in Cedar Rapids below.