Crack open a cold one and take a few sips of the area’s most hopping breweries!
1. BIT BREWERY, Central City
- Try: A full rotating tap, always featuring something new. Flight glasses and regular pours only.
2. CLOCK HOUSE BREWING, Downtown Cedar Rapids
- Try: Witch Slap – New England/Hazy IPA with low bitterness and a high tropical fruit ﬂavor.
3. HOUSE DIVIDED, Ely
- Try: Back in Black – Black/Cascadian dark ale IPA with a dry, hop-forward balance of American IPA and roasty ﬂavor of a stout.
4. IOWA BREWING COMPANY, Downtown Cedar Rapids
- Try: Tragedy of the Common – An American amber ale bringing bready and caramel notes balanced by spicy hops.
5. LION BRIDGE BREWING COMPANY, Cedar Rapids Czech Village
- Try: Compensation – An English mild ale with notes of biscuit, toffee, and chocolate meld with a silky mouthfeel to produce this world-class session beer.
6. QUARTER BARREL ARCADE & BREWERY, Cedar Rapids MedQuarter
- Try: Lenna Irish Red – A medium bodied red ale with a slight toasty malt character and a delicate layer of earthy English hops.
7. THIRD BASE BREWERY, Cedar Rapids
- Try: Bees Knees Honey Ale – A smooth and sweet beer brewed with 25 lbs. of locally produced Wild Flower honey in every batch.