Interact with Cedar Rapids attractions virtually!
There’s a lot to see in Cedar Rapids right from the comfort of your own home. From digital tours to online exhibits, explore all of the virtual experiences available at your fingertips.
- Check out a Nature Activity Pack (NAP) through Linn County Conservation. Learn More.
- Are you an expert in Cedar Rapids history? Take The History Center Quiz here. They also have two virtual exhibit tours: Doll House Tour and Divine Engineering Tour.
- Learn Czech phrases with the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library. View videos here.
- Explore Brucemore's 26-acre estate virtually, including online exhibits here.
- Take a virtual tours, recreate famous artworks and more with the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art. Learn More.
- Enjoy take and create at home projects from the Ceramics Center. Learn more here.
- Public Art Bingo via Cedar Rapids Parks & Recreation- to view and print maps, click here.
- The African American Museum of Iowa has a virtual tour of the permanent exhibit, Endless Possibilities here. Virtual programs and content can be found here.
- The Cedar Rapids Public Library is adding great programming to their social media pages daily. Check it out here.
- The Marion Library has many online resources - find them here.
- CSPS Hall has a virtual portrait show (more details here) and a weekly performance series called "Boundaries" held Wednesdays from 7-9pm on Facebook live.
- The Iowa Equestrian Center is featuring multiple programs to engage the community via social media, including Lunch-and-Learn videos on Tuesdays, Horse Trivia on Thursdays and horse show features on the weekends.
- The Iowa Children's Museum is sharing quite a bit of fun virtual programming via Facebook and Instagram.
- MirrorBox Theatre is hosting virtual events on Fridays. "Out the Box" is a new reading series of fresh contemporary plays, streamed live and to a limited audience. Learn More.