Attraction Updates & Reopenings in Cedar Rapids
See what's open or interact with many area attractions virtually!
Future Tickets/Gift Cards: Make plans for summer/fall and purchase your tickets or a gift card for future use. See local theatres and entertainment venues here.
Donate: Give a donation to keep your favorite arts and cultural organization up and running. See our partner museums here.
- Wickiup Hill Learning Center is now open by reservation. Learn More
- Brucemore is opening for new programs including guided grounds tours and more. Learn More
- Iowa Masonic Library & Museum is reopening on Monday, July 20 with limited hours and mask requirements. Learn More
- Indian Creek Nature Center is opening its Amazing Space on July 7. Learn More
- The African American Museum of Iowa is reopening on July 10. Learn More
- The History Center is opening on Saturdays in July with reservations. Walking Tours, Bike Tours and other events are starting back up in July. Learn More
- Cedar Rapids Museum of Art is now open. Guests are required to wear masks. Masks will be available for sale if needed. The Grant Wood Studio is opening July 11 with the same guidelines. Learn More
- National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library is now open. Learn More
- Bloomsbury Farms is open Thursdays - Sundays for their Baby Animal Days and Farmers Market. Learn More
- NewBo City Market is now open Thurs-Fri 10am - 8 pm, Sat 10am - 6pm, Sun 10am - 4pm. Some shopkeepers may have different hours. Learn More
- AirFX Trampoline Park is now open for summer hours, Mon-Fri noon - 9pm, Sat 11am - 9 pm, Sun 11am - 7pm. Learn More
- Speedeezz Indoor Karting is now open Mon-Thur noon - 7pm, Fri-Sat noon - 10pm, Sun noon 5pm. Learn More
- The Play Station is now open. Learn More
Find virtual attractions in Cedar Rapids here.