Campground Locations Near Cedar Rapids
Immerse yourself in nature. Breathe pure air. Gaze up at the starry night sky while you sit around a crackling campfire. Cedar Rapids has many options for those wanting to sleep outdoors, from rustic campsites to modern RV parks with all the amenities you could ask for.
Campgrounds in Linn County are generally open between April 15 and October 15. Call 319-892-6450 for more information.
- Buffalo Creek Park, located in northeast Linn County, just west of Coggon on County Road D62
- Morgan Creek Park, off of E Worcester Road, just west of Cedar Rapids
- Pinicon Ridge Park, located just west of Highway 13 near Central City
- Wanatee Park, 1600 Banner Drive, Marion
2. Lazy Acres in Center Point
- At this RV Park, there are fun options for everyone in the family, from toddlers to teens and grandpa, too!
- Click here or call 319-443-4000 for more information.
- This beautiful park has deep ravines, lush forests, and abundant wildlife.
- Location: Hwy 30 outside of Mount Vernon
- Click here or call 319-895-6039 for more information
- This area is an outdoor playground and has a lake and hunting grounds.
- Location: 4530 McClintock Road, Palo
- Click here or call 319-436-7716 for more information.