Splash Pads in Cedar Rapids
Available through September 6, 2021. Water is turned on at 9 a.m. each day and turned off at 9 p.m. The spray features are activated when a hand is run across the sensor on the fire hydrant or the button is pressed to activate the water.
Splash pad locations include:
- Cedar Valley Park, 2250 Blakely Boulevard SE
- Cleveland Park, 1600 8th Avenue SW
- Daniels Park, 940 Oakland Road NE
- Greene Square, 400 4th Avenue SE
- Hayes Park, 1924 D Street SW
- Hidder Park, 10th Street and 14th Avenue SE
- Jacolyn Park, Jacolyn Drive and Gordon Avenue NW
- Noelridge Park, 4900 Council Street NE
- Redmond Park, 3rd Avenue and 16th Street SE
- Time Check Park, 5th Street and J Avenue NW (closed for repairs)
- Twin Pines Park, 3500 42nd Street N
Splash Pads in Marion
Marion's splash pads are located at Thomas Park (343 Marion Blvd, Marion, IA 52302) and Gill Park (3450 Hawthorne St, Marion, IA 52302).
Splash Pads in Hiawatha
Splash pads are open in:
Tucker Park (101 B Ave, Hiawatha, IA 52233) and Guthridge Park (704 Emmons St, Hiawatha, IA 52233) from 10 a.m. each day, and turn off at 8 p.m.