A beautifully expanded museum and library that is the nation's foremost institution for the collection, interpretation, and preservation of Czech and Slovak history and culture. It features…More Info
Next Upcoming Date: Tuesday, September 14 2021 to Tuesday, November 16 2021
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Tuesday, September 14 to Tuesday, November 16 2021
- Tuesday, September 21 to Tuesday, November 23 2021
- Tuesday, September 28 to Tuesday, November 30 2021
- Tuesday, October 5 to Tuesday, December 7 2021
- Tuesday, October 12 to Tuesday, December 14 2021
- Tuesday, October 19 to Tuesday, December 21 2021
- Tuesday, October 26 to Tuesday, December 28 2021
- Tuesday, November 2 to Tuesday, January 4 2022
- Tuesday, November 9 to Tuesday, January 11 2022
- Tuesday, November 16 to Tuesday, January 18 2022
Learn Czech language and culture.
The National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library continues to partner with Anna Cooková, an instructor with CzechTalk, to offer online Czech language and culture lessons.
The next Beginner’s Czech Language & Culture I starts on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Each class will be held from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Central Time every Tuesday from September 14 through November 16. During the 15 hours of instruction over 10 weeks, participants will learned to read, write, and speak in Czech. The class size is limited to 25 students, so interested individuals are encouraged to register early to secure a spot.
• Easy online access
• All course materials included
• A systematic approach using parts of speech
You may register by phone by calling Instructor Anna Cooková at 715-651-7044.